From the moment you hire us... We will begin to work on your behalf
The Smart Choice
when you've been charged with a sex crimeRequest a Free Confidential Consultation
Possession of Child Pornography
You may be shocked to learn that you are under investigation for possession of child pornography. You may have no idea how such material got onto your computer and you may be appalled that you have been labeled as a potential sex offender. Your reputation and your freedom are at stake: act quickly and contact a Houston sex crimes attorney.
If you have been questioned about child pornography on your computer or if you believe you are being investigated for this type of computer crime, talk with an experienced defense attorney who can protect your rights and good name. Call the Law Office of David Breston at 888-220-4040 today or contact us online.
Careful Investigation and Dedication to Your Defense
Possession of child pornography is a serious computer crime that often involves the use of e-mail and file sharing. Child porn crimes may also involve accidental downloads or mistaken identity if the computer is shared by multiple users.
Attorney David Breston carefully examines the evidence against you and looks at issues such as:
- Who else had access to your computer?
- Did another user download or view child pornography on your computer and you were falsely accused?
- Is there evidence that the material in question was accidentally downloaded or sent to you in a spam e-mail?
- Is the material “lewd” under the law’s definition for child pornography?
- Is the child porn actually a real depiction of a minor child, or is it simulated?
- Does the evidence suggest you were only in possession, or does it suggest the distribution of child porn to others?
Depending on the facts of your case and the evidence against you, we work to help you beat a false accusation or try to lessen the punishment. We understand your freedom is at stake and that a conviction of possession of child pornography may result in lifetime registration as a sex offender. To protect your rights and liberty, we conduct thorough investigations to prepare for trial or to minimize the consequences or sentence.
For experienced defense against possession of child pornography charges, please call the Law Office of David Breston at 888-220-4040 or contact us online for a free confidential consultation.