From the moment you hire us... We will begin to work on your behalf
The Smart Choice
when you've been charged with a sex crimeRequest a Free Confidential Consultation
The state may have an expert witness try and testify about
- what statements the child made during treatment
- common behaviors and symptoms of sexually abused children
- any characteristics or symptoms the complainant has exhibited and how they are consistent with sexual abuse
- to explain any behaviors the complainant may be exhibiting
The court will normally allow a defense expert witness to testify about
- typical characteristics a sex offender has
- whether the defendant has the characteristics of a typical sex offender
- whether the complainant is able to distinguish between truth and fantasy.
For a free initial consultation with a Houston sex crime defense attorney, call the Law Office of David A. Breston at 888-220-4040 or contact us online.